We are welcoming children (8-12 years) to spend great time over the school holiday and learn more about different cultures and cooking traditions. Oriental Taste City Camp is taking place on 19-21 October in Tallinn, Liivalaia 28. Let’s learn together how to cook and eat several oriental foods, play games and get to know more about different cultures!
Monday, 19th of October – Syrian Day
- Cooking and playing together with Shereen from Syria
- On the menu: pizza and Arabic pie; Arabic fruit salad with ice-cream and chocolate
- Once eaten, we play funny moving games and quizzes!
Tuesday, 20th of October – Turkish Day
- Cooking and playing together with Celal and Sibel from Turkey
- On the menu: lentil soup and chicken kebab; chocolate cake
- Once eaten, we prepare a short performance and play board games.
Wednesday, 21st of October – Breakfast Day
- Cooking and playing together with Shereen, Celal and Sibel
- On the menu: oriental breakfast
- We learn different traditions from Turkey and Syria. Do you know how to drink tea in Turkey? Why do people in Syria sit on the floor while eating?
- We end the city camp with a small and funny competition to go through everything we learn during the three days together.
- Each day lasts from 11am to 3pm.
- Languages in the camp: Estonian and English
- Fee: 59 eur (three days) or 22 eur (one day)
- We kindly ask you to let us know about any food allergies
- Every participant will also get a certificate!
Please register your child on this page using the payment box, or e-mail us at email@example.com.